Start Your Ear Off Right: Week 2 Releases
Hey, everybody, it’s Tuesday, so you know what that means!
Huh? You don’t know what that means?! Well, criminey, we just posted about this last Tuesday, so that would seem to imply that either you’re not checking out Rhino.com as often as you should or you’re feigning ignorance because you just like it when we post stuff. For the sake of our ego, we’re going to presume it’s the latter and give you the 4-1-1 on our annual Start Your Ear Off Right campaign again just for the heck of it.
On each Tuesday of January, just as we’ve done for the past few years, Rhino will be releasing a handful of new limited-edition vinyl reissues which are available exclusively at your friendly neighborhood music retailer (provided they’ve opted to participate in the program) and won’t be available at online-only outlets. In addition, those of you who make your purchases early enough, i.e. while supplies last, will receive a free copy of the much-vaunted Rhino calendar.
So what’s available today?
Glad you asked, because we’ve got an answer right at our fingertips:
- Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young – So Far – 1-LP white vinyl; Limited edition of 6,000 copies, $21.98
- Gram Parsons – GP (45th Anniversary) – 1-LP 180-gram black vinyl w/ 7-inch; Limited edition of 4,000 copies, $29.98
- Jimmy Rogers All Stars – Blues Blues Blues – 2-LP black vinyl; Limited edition of 3,500 copies, $29.98
- ZZ Top – El Loco – 1-LP pink vinyl; Limited edition of 5,300 copies, $21.98
- ZZ Top – Tejas – 1-LP purple vinyl; Limited edition of 5,300 copies, $21.98